PROF. KASILI EDWARD G PUBLICATIONS
- Childhood aplastic anaemia in Kenya.
- Clinical aspects of sickle cell disease in Nairobi children.
- Evolution of paediatric oncology over the years: overview with a focus on sub-Saharan Africa and examples from the Kenyan experience.
- Hematopathological observations in Kenyan children with sickle cell anemia in the first decade of life.
- Lymphoreticular disease in Kenya. Pathological pattern of the superficial lymphadenopathies.
- Malnutrition and infections as causes of childhood anemia in tropical Africa.
- Possible viral etiology of childhood acute lymphosarcoma-cell leukaemia in Kenya.
- The role of needle aspiration cytology in the differential diagnosis of accessible paediatric tumours.
- Ultrastructure of bone marrow in patients with visceral leishmaniasis.